FAITH LIFE AT JCCHS
Campus Ministry provides opportunities for worship, service leadership, and spiritual growth for all students. Campus Ministry isn't just a class - it's a campus-wide experience!
Our Faith In Action
- Weekly student-body Masses (guests welcome)
- Sacrament of Reconciliation opportunities
- First Friday Adoration
- Morning and afternoon student-led prayer
- Off-campus Kairos upperclassman retreat experience
- Off-campus Metanoia underclassman retreat experience
- Off-campus Class Retreats (9th-12th)
- Year-round off-campus and on-campus community service opportunities
- Campus Chaplain and 2 full-time Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia on faculty
- Annual March for Life trip to Washington DC
- Virtue based SportsLeadership Club (largest on campus)
- Carroll Students Modeling Christ (CSMC) Service Club
- Sodality Women's Prayer Group
Please submit your special intentions and prayer requests below. Your intentions will be prayed for individually by members of the Campus Ministry Team and will be blessed as a collective group at our next school-wide mass.
Abby King, Campus Minister | firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Catholic school, we have the great and unique opportunity to serve not only the academic needs but also the religious needs of our students. I see it as my responsibility to make the Catholic faith as accessible and approachable as possible for our students. From organizing retreats and masses to facilitating authentic friendships and providing Catholic resources, I am here to help students engage fully and freely with their faith. It is my goal to spark curiosity and encourage faith-ownership in the underclassmen and to equip the upperclassmen with the knowledge, resources, and skills to continue to seek Christ and make disciples after they leave John Carroll behind. - Abby King, Campus Minister
Guide to Faith Life
Want to learn more about all the opportunities available to John Carroll students and their families? Download our Guide to Faith Life at JCCHS!