The John Carroll Parent-Teacher Organization:
- Coordinates the spiritual and educational forces of the home and the school in a program of Catholic Education
- Offers, through regular programs, information of particular interest to parents, teachers, and students
- Creates a greater appreciation of Catholic Education
- Provides support for the improvement of the school through special fundraising activities
- Fosters cooperation and communication between parents, administration, and faculty for the welfare of the students enrolled in the school, and furthers the enrichment of all aspects of the school, academically, physically, and socially
2020-2021 Executive Board Members
President - Jen and Matthew Dent
Vice President - Kathleen and Kevin McGovern
Secretary - Nefertari Brown
Treasurer - Kara Barlow
Past President - Kerry and Mike Rickman
Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs
Carrollights - Adrienne Reed
Volunteers - Liesa Burke
Book Exchange - Sherry Rowe
Band Booster President - Perfecto and Cynthia Martinez
Athletic Booster President - Paula Marino
All PTO meetings are at 6:15 pm in the JCCHS Library.
All parents are welcome to attend.
If you would like to be placed on the agenda, please email the PTO President at least ten days prior to the date of the meeting.
2020-21 Meeting Dates
- Coming Soon