Schedule a Campus Tour
Come and experience John Carroll by scheduling an individual or family tour! Campus Tours are available daily by appointment. Contact the Director of Admissions, Dana Cristofani, to plan your visit.
John Carroll's shadow program is an opportunity for prospective students to learn more about everyday student life at John Carroll by shadowing with a student ambassador. Guidelines for the program include:
- Opportunities to shadow current John Carroll students will begin in October 2018.
- You may arrange a shadow day by making an appointment with Dana Cristofani, Director of Admissions, at (205)940-2400, extension 233, or by email.
- Attire is a collared shirt, khakis, and black or brown shoes. Girls may, but are not required to, wear a dress of appropriate length (no spaghetti strap or strapless dresses are permitted). No denim, tennis shoes, or sandals.
- Parents of prospective students must sign their student in at the John Carroll Front Office.
- Shadow day appointments are limited to four (4) students per day.
- Shadow days begin at 7:50 a.m.
Director of Admissions