The John Carroll Parent-Teacher Organization:
- Coordinates the spiritual and educational forces of the home and the school in a program of Catholic Education
- Offers, through regular programs, information of particular interest to parents, teachers, and students
- Creates a greater appreciation of Catholic Education
- Provides support for the improvement of the school through special fundraising activities
- Fosters cooperation and communication between parents, administration, and faculty for the welfare of the students enrolled in the school, and furthers the enrichment of all aspects of the school, academically, physically, and socially
To learn more, visit our Facebook Page.
2018-2019 Executive Board Members
Vice President - Mike and Kerry Rickman
Secretary - Lorrie Steele
Treasurer - Debbie Lancaster
Past President - Bob and Trish Hinshaw
Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs
Carrollights - Joel and Kara Barlow
Spiritual Life - Beth Matthews and Rebekah Wright
Volunteers - Liesa Burke
Hospitality - Sheila Carlisle and Lauren Elliott
Book Exchange - Tanyekia Johnson
Band Booster President - Cyndi Martinez
Athletic Booster President - Emery Harris
Teacher Representative - Sarah Tarbox
All PTO meetings are from 6:15-7:15pm. All parents are welcome to attend.
If you would like to be placed on the agenda, please email the PTO President at least ten days prior to the date of the meeting.