John Carroll Catholic High School is a dynamic center of learning located in Birmingham, Alabama, with a mission of evangelization through quality education. Commitment to excellence in all things for the glory of God is what motivates the many hardworking and energetic employees who come from diverse backgrounds to work at John Carroll. Since 1947, John Carroll has been an educational leader in the City of Birmingham and continues to set standards for excellence among schools in the southeast.
Any interested candidates should email Principal Anthony Montalto with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings:
- A degree in Physics or related science
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Highly effective teacher
- Desire to improve personal and departmental standards
- Ability to show innovative teaching strategies to engage students
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to build a positive and collaborative rapport with pupils, parents and staff alike
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High standard of subject knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm for the subject
- IT and administrative skills
- Motivation to work with young people in the classroom
- Ability to make and implement decisions despite challenge
- Excellent practitioner and advocate of modern teaching and learning methods including the use of mobile technology