Every Monday, beginning Monday, September 14, the Food For Our Journey van will be in the faculty parking lot from 7:15am-7:55am to receive donations of pre-packaged sandwiches and hygiene kits. Service hours will be awarded (service hour forms must be submitted weekly for qualification).
How and what to donate:
* wash hands before beginning
* wash work area before beginning
* wear mask and gloves
* refrigerate any sandwiches with meat until they are delivered
* each sandwich must be individually packaged in a zip-locked bag
For Hygiene Kits (they can include)
* travel shampoo
* wash cloth
* feminine products
* travel size tissue
* each kit must be stored in a zip locked bag
This is a great project to gather together teams, clubs, youth groups, etc. to work on.
For more information or if you have questions: Christine Golab at Christine@foodforourjourney.org or Patrick Cashio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Cavs! Go Food For Our Journey!