John Carroll's shadow program is an opportunity for prospective students to learn more about every day student life at JCCHS by shadowing with a student ambassador. Guidelines for the program include:
- Opportunities to shadow current John Carroll students will begin October 16, 2017.
- You may arrange a shadow day by making an appointment with Dana Cristofani, Director of Admissions, at (205)940-2400, extension 233, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Attire is collared shirt, khakis, and black or brown shoes. Girls may, but are not required to, wear a dress of appropriate length (no spaghetti strap or strapless dresses are permitted). No denim, tennis shoes, or sandals.
- Parents of prospective students must sign their student in at the JCCHS Front Office.
- Shadow day appointments are limited to four (4) students per day.
- Shadow days begin at 8:30am.
Individual or family tours can be given daily by appointment. Please call Dana to schedule.